41. The potential life span of the human body around : 1400868.
41. The potential life span of the human body is around 120 years.
42. Although life span hasn’t changed much over the years, life expectancy has.
43. Life expectancy for men is greater than it is for women.
44. Excess body weight contributes to the risk for chronic disease.
45. Exercise does not have an impact on the rate at which an individual ages.
46. Physiologic age may be either greater or lesser than chronologic age.
47. Glucosamine is a normal component of cartilage.
48. Rheumatoid arthritis is more common among older adults than osteoarthritis.
49. Exercise is not advisable for those who suffer from arthritis.
50. The immune system improves as an individual ages.