41. Water the most abundant substance in the body.
42. Fat : 1400765.
41. Water is the most abundant substance in the body.
42. Fat tissue contains more water than muscle tissue.
43. Males have more body water than females because they have increased muscle mass.
44. Body water increases with age.
45. The fact that water is polar makes it an excellent solvent.
46. Water is the predominant body component in men, but not in women.
47. An individual can survive for weeks without water.
48. All foods contain some water.
49. The composition of the diet does not influence the amount of water lost through the intestines each day.
50. Interstitial fluid is a type of intracellular fluid.