ow are you notified of the benefits or services your company or place of employment offers you and what is your understanding of the benefits available to you?. Here is how I think you can phrase and extend your questions to take “communication” into account (as this is our topic of study).
- How are you notified of the benefits or services your company or place of employment offers you and what is your understanding of the benefits available to you?
- What suggestions could you make to facilitate or make this kind of information easier to understand or get from those in charge?
- Tell me about a time you felt like your company (or HR representative) made you feel like they really care about you and your well-being? OR, made you feel like they did not care about you at all?
- Describe what it feels like to know that people at your job have access to very personal information (medical status, wages, employment history, legal troubles) about you? Talk about a time your personal information was used against you.
- What personal information do you know about the people who are in your HR department? How did you obtain this information? Do you think they know you know?
- Describe a time when you reached out to your human resources department with a grievance or a suggestion? How was it received? Did you ever see results because of your suggestion or grievance?
need to interview 4 people
10 scholarly sources, CITED
find literature that goes against my position
need descriptive words