Risk Analysis In A Hospital Setting. This Quantitative Analysis vs. Qualitative Analysis Case Study will give you a better understanding of how risk analysis works in the real world. It describes an organization where few security measures are in place to prevent harm from affecting the network. The risk analyses conducted addressed only IT-related risks, however.
- Identify three physical security risks that may exist at the Bridge Street Center. (The case study has already identified need for antivirus, firewall, and data backup, which address IT-related risks. What are three physical security risks in the case study that are not addressed by these solutions?)
- Using the Case Study as a guide, prepare a Quantitative risk analysis for the three physical security risks that you identified. You do not need to research actual costs – use best guess figures to represent the costs associated with these risks and the mitigation strategies for them.
- Using the Case Study as a guide, prepare a Qualitative risk analysis, identifying the Threat, Vulnerability, Likelihood, Impact, and Risk for each of the three physical security risks you identified.
Your paper should include the following criteria:
- 1 page in length, double-spaced.
- Free of spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors.