“Risk Management for a Small Business.”.
- Identify the important issues in managing a firm’s cash flows.
- Explain the key issues in managing insurance for a small business.
Review Lesson 7 and the resources at the end of the lesson related to risk management and insurance, including:
- Small Business Administration. “Risk Management for a Small Business.” Participant Guide, Money Smart for a Small Business Curriculum. https://www.sba.gov/sites/default/files/files/PARTICIPANT_GUIDE_RISK_MANAGEMENT.pdf, accessed 6/1/2017.
- Small Business Administration. “Buying Insurance.” https://www.sba.gov/managing-business/running-business/insurance/buying-insurance, accessed 6/2/2017.
- Small Business Administration. “Types of Business Insurance.” https://www.sba.gov/managing-business/running-business/insurance/types-business-insurance, accessed 6/2/2017.
In a well written essay, discuss four types of business insurance and why they are important. Which type(s) would you find most necessary for a business you might want to own someday? Include sources and citations, and a reference list at the end of your essay. Adhere to APA 6th ed. formatting.
- Develop a formal 350-700 word essay
- Your essay should include an introductory paragraph and a conclusion.
- Follow APA format for structure. An APA template is attached here. Support your essay with 3 credible, academic references beyond the course materials. Please note Wikipedia, Investopedia and similar general websites are not credible academic references.
Please review the rubric provided for details on how this assignment will be evaluated.