What does living an ethical life mean to you?.
Write 500 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Be substantive and clear, and use examples from videos to reinforce your ideas.
Choose one of the following TED talks to review and discuss below:
- Michael D. Burroughs: The Significance of Ethics and Ethics Education in Daily Life
- Dolly Chugh: How to let go of being a “good” person — and become a better person
Using the video you watched, answer the following questions:
- What does living an ethical life mean to you?
- Describe a time you were faced with an ethical dilemma.
- What choices did you face, and how did you decide what to do?